Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ireland is just around the corner.


I have been spending the last few weeks getting my domestic life in order: cleaning the house, weeding and planting gardens, getting a haircut.. I have also been thinking a lot about last semester, and the things I have learned, researched and explored. Connections to my body, relationships with other people and personal stories were a focuses. Recently, I have been thinking about maps. Not necessarily earth maps, or location maps, but maps of the body and mind. Last month I was looking at imagery from Medieval medical illustrations. I thought about mapping my own body and how I would
approach it. I would like to find a paint color for the colors found on my body. I plan to collect paint card samples and match them to myself, creating a color body map of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment