Thursday, June 7, 2012

we meet again

Well,
It's been a while since I have posted on my blog. A lot has happened since then! I have submitted the almost official thesis, and I have embarked on a very fun, yet challenging project, which I plan to continue throughout the summer. That project, "Choose My Underwear, " began as a passing thought I mentioned to my mentor a few semesters ago. I jokingly said "What if I could get strangers to buy me underwear?" The more I thought about it, the more it seemed like a good, and provocative idea.
"Choose My Underwear" has been going for a few
 months now and I am finally getting steady submissions to the project. Lucky for me, I have a great group of friends and colleagues who understand and support the project for what it is. I am hoping that it grows beyond this group into the realm of the unknown.
To PARTICIPATE PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK!
  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Choose-My-Underwear/304909322903817





No comments:

Post a Comment