Friday, January 11, 2013

A sneaky surprise

So, I recently learned that Andy, my fiance, was working on his own version of His and Hers, completely independent of my own work. He has been going around the house guerrilla style taking photos of my messes with his smart phone. That is exciting because I really want to include him in my recent work..it is, after all, about our connection. Hopefully I can convince him to let me shot his images on this blog. Stay tuned.
Lately I have been letting ideas develop on how I want to take my investigation of relationships further. I would like to do an experiment with an outside party. Maybe someone can come in and do a photo journalistic report on us. Maybe I can live with a couple and record them. It would be like reality tv, minus the tv.

1 comment:

  1. Andy the Artist. Who knew? I hope you can convince him to let you use the shots.
    I think the idea of exploring some external relationship is good, and would give you a new perspective to keep moving forward, possibly allowing you to semi-objectively process how other people would view you and Andy's relationship. Plus it would be great to be a fly on the wall in someone else's life, though knowing you I think you'd have a hard time not interfering in some comedic way, which would probably be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete