Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Back from the dead?

Well, it has been awhile since I made a post on my blog. I can honestly say, it has been on my mind constantly, but so have little details like what my bridesmaids are wearing, and how to construct a forest of giant tissue paper flowers.  I am getting married....soon (one month give or take) and totally involved with every little detail.  Since I am an artist, I feel compelled to hand-make everything.  This obviously takes away from my art making, although I have been thinking about it.  It's hard to develop ideas without any actual making. It's hard not to make when you have it on your mind so much.  I am going to make a concerted effort to produce something this week...whether it's an image, several images, or just some actual IDEAS.  I am also heading to Philadelphia Friday to see some  work by my professor Jennie Shanker.  I am looking forward to this and I am hopeful for some inspiration. 

1 comment: